Finding a location for your small business
Loudoun’s small businesses and growing entrepreneur ecosystem are supported by a network of resources including office spaces that fit the needs of early stage businesses. A vibrant mix of co-working, small private offices and community centers are ready to provide your small business with the right location and tools needed to grow. To receive custom assistance with your property search please contact the Loudoun Department of Economic Development at 703-777-0426 or visit biz.loudoun.gov
- Xcyte, Leesburg HubZone, http://www.xcyteworkspace.com/
- Leesburg Innovation, Leesburg HubZone, http://www.leesburginnovation.com/
- Tryst Gallery, Leesburg HubZone, http://www.trystgallery.com/
- Mason Enterprise Center, Leesburg HubZone, http://masonenterprisecenterloudoun.com/consulting/
- Leesburg Junction, Leesburg HubZone, https://www.leesburgjunction.com/
- Brickyard, Ashburn, http://thebrickyard.co/
- Terminal 68, Sterling, http://www.terminal68.com/
- Regus, Ashburn, http://www.regus.com/workspace/united-states/virginia/ashburn/
Places to Create
Ready to grow into your own office?
This is a big decision for any entrepreneur. Prior to signing a lease, it’s important that you make sure you’re selecting the right location for your business. The price per square foot should not be the only factor in determining if a location is right for your business.
To help you plan for your new commercial space, LoudounSmallBiz suggests you ask yourself a series of important questions before and during the process. Click here
to learn more.